Home > About Us > JSS Family > School Welfare Committee
School Welfare Committee
Objectives of SWC
- To serve as a bridge between the staff and the management.
- To facilitate the staff in meeting the demands of their job.
- To organize activities to enhance staff interaction and morale.
Organization Structure for 2018
- Ms Siti Daliah Amat
- Ms Vijayaletchumi Karupaiya
- Mdm Norlinda Omar
- Mr Riduwan K
- Ms Kasturi Bai
- Mdm Lee Wai Yee
- Ms Aida Mardianah
- Ms Roziana
- Ms Scholastica Wong
To further strengthen this cohesion, these are the activities that we conduct:
- Chinese New Year Reunion Lunch
- MOE Staff On-Site HPB Health Check
- Family Day
- Staff Community Involvement Project
- Teachers’ Day Dinner
- Appreciation Lunch
- Staff Bonding Games at EOY Staff Seminar