Home > JSS Experience > Academic Programmes > Mathematics
|HOD Mathematics||Mr Ooi Wei Yongemail@example.com|
|SH Mathematics||Mdm Zheng Jie Yunfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Senior Teacher / Mathematics||Mdm Teo Kah Pingemail@example.com|
|Mathematics Teachers||Mr Woon Ta Chuangfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms Simranjit Kauremail@example.com|
|Ms Cindy Wongfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr Eugene Wongemail@example.com|
|Ms Jennifer Lowfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr Kenny Hong Anliangemail@example.com|
|Mdm Low Eng Ngeefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr Sim Sze Waiemail@example.com|
|Mr Mohd Faydzullyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms Joyner Tay Kai Lingemail@example.com|
|Ms Lee Sin Yifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mdm Wu Dan Amyemail@example.com|
|Mr Neo Kok Hweefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms Nurul Nadia
|Ms Ang Li Jun
|Ms Aida Mardianah Kinamemail@example.com|
- To promote and create a pupil-centred teaching and learning environment in the curriculum
- To create the opportunity for pupils to see relevance in learning Math through authentic learning.
- To promote the interest of pupils in Math through enrichment programmes
- To stretch the potential of pupils highly motivated in Math through external competitions such as Singapore Mathematical Olympiads and Australian Mathematics Competitions.
- To enhance staff development and to up-grade skills and knowledge of teachers through courses and mentorship.
- Additional Mathematics for most Secondary 3 Express pupils.
- Differentiated remedial programmes for pupils with varied ability.
- Algebra foundation course for all Secondary 2 Exp/NA pupils.
- “O” level Elementary Mathematics and “N” level Additional Mathematics for secondary 3 N(A) pupils
- Structured Enrichment Programmes for selected pupils
- Peer coaching and mentorship for all new teachers.
- Common tests for all classes.
- Structured training in preparation of Olympiad and other Math competitions.