Home > JSS Experience > Academic Programmes > Mathematics
|HOD Mathematics||Mr Ooi Wei Yongfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SH Mathematics||Mdm Zheng Jie Yunemail@example.com|
|Senior Teacher / Mathematics||Mdm Teo Kah Pingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mathematics Teachers||Mr Woon Ta Chuangemail@example.com|
|Ms Simranjit Kaurfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms Cindy Wongemail@example.com|
|Mr Eugene Wongfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms Jennifer Lowemail@example.com|
|Mr Kenny Hong Anliangfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mdm Low Eng Ngeeemail@example.com|
|Mr Sim Sze Waifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr Mohd Faydzullyemail@example.com|
|Ms Joyner Tay Kai Lingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms Lee Sin Yiemail@example.com|
|Mdm Wu Dan Amyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr Neo Kok Hweeemail@example.com|
|Ms Nurul Nadia
|Ms Ang Li Jun
|Ms Aida Mardianah Kinamfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- To promote and create a pupil-centred teaching and learning environment in the curriculum
- To create the opportunity for pupils to see relevance in learning Math through authentic learning.
- To promote the interest of pupils in Math through enrichment programmes
- To stretch the potential of pupils highly motivated in Math through external competitions such as Singapore Mathematical Olympiads and Australian Mathematics Competitions.
- To enhance staff development and to up-grade skills and knowledge of teachers through courses and mentorship.
- Additional Mathematics for most Secondary 3 Express pupils.
- Differentiated remedial programmes for pupils with varied ability.
- Algebra foundation course for all Secondary 2 Exp/NA pupils.
- “O” level Elementary Mathematics and “N” level Additional Mathematics for secondary 3 N(A) pupils
- Structured Enrichment Programmes for selected pupils
- Peer coaching and mentorship for all new teachers.
- Common tests for all classes.
- Structured training in preparation of Olympiad and other Math competitions.