Home > JSS Experience > Character and Citizenship Education > Co-Curricular Activities > Clubs and Societies > Environment Club
- Mrs Pasupathy
- Mr Kannangara Don Marcus
- Mdm Lee Wai Yee
- President: Shavonne Lim Jing Ning
- Vice-President: Amelia Tham Chui May
- 3R Recycle Drive
- To impart the knowledge on sustainability amongst the students.
- To learn how to lead a VIA and the importance of conserving the environment. Students used these skills to assist in the Sec 2 level VIA.
- Partners: VIA Com, Ground-Up, Initiative, WOW Kampung
- To spread the message on the danger of the dengue fever and how to reduce the spread of dengue mosquitoes to the residents in Taman Jurong neighbourhood.
- Partner: NEA
- Teaching the young children about conserving the Earth through games and activities.
- Partner: My First Skool (Kang Ching Centre)
- Environmental Workshop on teaching participants how to make their own fertilizer through DIY Food Compost.
- Partner: SWCDC and NEA
- School's Green Award: Kposia Award
- BCA Green Building Certification: Gold Award
- Orchid Award in the SEC-Starhub School Green Awards (SGA)
- Green Award at zonal Level (SWCDC) 2016