Home > JSS Experience > Character and Citizenship Education > Co-Curricular Activities > Performing Arts > Contemporary Dance
- Mdm Savethiri Armugam
- Mdm Teo Kah Ping
- Ms Goh Eng Jue
- Mr. Pua Jin Wen (Jay)
- Ms Esther Yong
- President: Fow Jo Shen
- Vice-President: Lim Si Teng
- Dance exposure and training in contemporary, jazz and hip hop dance techniques, movement and composition.
- Workshops in various dance genres.
- Learning Journey to instill the love for the performing arts.
- Student immersion and exchange programmes with local and international institutions.
- Opportunities to rehearse and perform for both internal and external shows.
- VIA projects.
- Super 24 Competition
- Taman Jurong Appreciation Dinner 2018
- Singapore Youth Festival 2017: Certificate of Accomplishment
- Taman Jurong National Day Dinner 2017: Dance Item Presentation
- Super24 Competition 2016 - Top 10 qualifying dance team