|HOD PE||Mr Nur Qarnainfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SH PE||Ms Ong Wei Chenemail@example.com|
|PE Teachers||Mr Bakhtiar Borhan Saidfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mdm Wang Cuifengemail@example.com|
|Mr Neo Kok Hweefirstname.lastname@example.org||
|Mrs Elizabeth Woon
|Ms Ng Siew Tuanemail@example.com||
|AED PE||Mr. Riduwan Khairinfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr Muhammad Hanafiemail@example.com|
To produce graduates who lead a sporty and sporting lifestyle.
The JSS PE Department aims to impart sports skills and values to all pupils through engaging PE lessons.
Physical Education and Sports, when is presented and organised meaningfully will yield three benefits
- make a positive impact to the physical, psychological and social well-being of a teenager
- promote healthy living
- nurture desired values
- To develop knowledge and values required of an athlete that can be applied beyond PE.
- To nurture in every JSS student a sense of physical wellbeing through education in principles of health and fitness, thus encouraging the choice of a healthy lifestyle through their adult life.
- To create the opportunities for students to engage in competitive games and thereby inculcating values of fair play and pursuit of excellence.
- To develop an appreciation as consumers of the sports industry and nurture an interest in furthering knowledge in the various areas of sports.
- To develop an awareness of the outdoor in safety and basic injury management to take care of oneself and others.
- To develop physical competencies and lifeskills that will be beneficial.
- To provide the opportunity to stretch high ability students to further their development and talent in sports through the Sports Award.
- Level Camp for Secondary One & Three students
- Annual Sports Meet
- Annual Cross Country Meet
- Inter-Class Games
- Inter-House Games
A wide range of Sports and Games through the 4/5 years
An Introduction to Outdoor Education and Safety